Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Please Play, Day 71: 100 Days to Brave (RESET {Your Life} Day 1)

Play.
Our word of today.
I do love how Annie spoke yesterday of discipline and today of play.
And how, she insists, they go hand-in-hand.

Image result for child play quotes


I agree with Annie on the hand-in-hand theory.
By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Image result for quotes about PLAY

Albert Einstein saw the value of play.

Image result for quotes about PLAY

Mr. Rodgers, too. One of the best people I think probably to have had walked this earth.

Today's devotional is nothing big, nothing fancy.

Because today ought to be a day of play.

Be Brave: 
Go play! For real, do something fun! 

**Join me LATER TODAY for PROJECT RESET. You can get a jump start by clicking here. (If you are reading this and I have already posted PROJECT RESET Day 1, I will have that linked here.)




No comments:

Post a Comment