Tuesday, January 1, 2019

RESET: How to Reset, part 1 (and My First Month Goal) ☀️

This post is brought to you by Muchelleb- she doesn't know it, but I do.
Because she has this interesting way of doing life and I feel little need to reinvent the wheel when she has done such a good job already.

It would benefit you to watch her first video.




How to Reset Your Life for 2019 (Muchelleb-style): Part 1

Mini Life Reset

It's January first which means that it's Resolutions and Restarts; Fresh calendar books and open notebooks. It's time for motivation.

It was Muchelleb's a seven-day challenge -which was intended for leading up to the new year- which is the basis of my guide for this Reset and a large premise for the goals I have set this year.

Muchelle's guide includes:
*Cleanse your space
*Life Administration Day
*Plan your 2019
*Goal setting
*Personal Policies
*Create a vision plan
*Shape your space

For the month of January, I am decluttering/simplifying/minimizing my life.

Here's my start

Less games and toys; less books and toiletries; less kitchen supplies and less linens. Less clutter.
Less will make more.
More time, more energy, more space.
For breathing.
For living.
For relaxation.

Are you interested in a more simple life? Why not try Muchelle's suggestion and start with making some space for growth this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment