Monday, June 1, 2015

Get Your Life In Order/Spring Cleaning (June 1-7)

Hello Friends!!
Today is extra exciting for me as my very first GUEST BLOGGER will be joining us and sharing the month of June teaching us how to -really- clean our homes! 


Please welcome April Bosworth from the blog: diymomslife. 

April is a dedicated wife and boy-mommy who loves to craft. Back in March she began Spring Cleaning and blogged about it. Not only is she über creative, but she organizes her thoughts so well that I jumped at the possibility of her guest blogging. To my delight, she agreed! 
You can follow April's adventures over at http://diymomslife.com/.   

This week's challenge can be found here: diymomslifeWeekOnegomommybloggerRepostChallenge



I doubt you'll have much time to breath, as this is deep cleaning gone wild, but if you finish this challenge before week's end, try NOT to jump ahead!
Good luck, 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment