Monday, June 22, 2015

Get Your Life In Order/Spring Cleaning (June 22-30)

Hello friends!!
Welcome back to the week of June challenges!!
So, no doubt this month has not been easy...I am so far behind (my house is a little bigger than April's). For this final monthly challenge, I have included 5 additional diymomslife 's d.i.y. cleaners.


Although you may be like me and needs -lots- more time than this one month to really deep clean your home, my challenge to you is to pick one or two rooms and really deep clean those...yes, even the baseboards. I have found that is inspires me to want to do more nitty-gritty jobs when I can see the clean.

To continue following April at diymomslife click>> here <<.

All Purpose Cleaner
Glass Cooktop Cleaner
Mopping Solution
Spot Carpet Cleaning
Spot Carpet Cleaning with an Iron

 Happy June friends! Here's to nine days remaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment