Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Get Your Life in Order/Year Review (July 22-31)

Hello again, July and July's friends!
Welcome to our last week's challenge for this glorious -albeit hot as Hades- month.

New here? Welcome! Please join us today, right here, or check out each month's objective/each week's challenge on my Challenges key below my nametag.... so yeah, I certainly do not know the proper names of these things. 

Throughout this month we have played catch-up on previous challenges which were/are left unfulfilled as well as played rest-up and been purposeful to take a break and slow down some this month.
Final week's agenda, more of the same. (Is this boring? I figured you might enjoy the slow time, I know I have!)



You may remember I published a post on my 2015 Book List. Yeah, this is a good time to play catch-up on things that excite (not just those which scream at me, like my baseboards).

Alright friends, with a little over a week until August...let's do this!
 
 p.s. Nosey like me? If you would like to see the dent I made in my Book List please continue.

READ:
*Blue Like Jazz, Donald Miller**
*The Church that Never Sleeps, Matthew Barnett
*Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul, John and Stasi Elderedge
ONGOING:
*Quiet Moments with God for Mothers, Honor Books
*A Mother's Legacy:Your life story in your own words, Gift Books from Hallmark
UNREAD:

*Hinds Feet On High Places, Hannah Hurnard
*Mountains of Spices, Hannah Hurnard
*The Power of a Praying Wife, Stormie Omartian







No comments:

Post a Comment