Saturday, January 30, 2016

GoMommyBlogger's 2015 Favorites

(NOTE: This post was started in late 2015 and is being published in early 2016)

Friends, the end of the year is quickly approaching and I cannot seem to stop thinking about these wonderful things I did or read or saw (or...you get the point) this year.
I think a celebration of some sort is necessary!!

***
Here are my TOP PICKS for 2015:

Book(s) of the Year!
(This one got two winners because there was NO WAY I could chose- they are both aMAZing!!!)

So friends, let's give it up for: 
 
Jen Hatmaker and her book, Interrupted, When Jesus Wrecks Your Comfortable Christianity

and

Sheila Wray Gregoire's The Good Girl's Guide to Great Sex (and you thought bad girls have all the fun).
 
Kuddos, ladies. These. Books. Rock!!!
***
How about television show of the year?
Um, yeah, I think so!

When I was in the early stages of having a new newborn in the house, there was one show I could watch at any hour and be entirely attentive to.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you:

Call the Midwife

  LOVE IT!!!

***
Favorite new blog to follow: House of Rose 
It is so tricky to pick just one, because I was introduced to quite a handful of great blogs this year. When choosing my favorite, there were two rules I applied: 1) I could not chose the blog of a friend (sorry!), and 2) I must have proved my "favorite" status by having had read...I don't know...at least 75% of the material on the site. Mandy over there at House of Rose, I got you!

***
SONG OF THE YEAR:
This one gets ALL CAPS because I just LOVE EVERY.SINGLE.THING.ABOUT.IT.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: Bethel Music- You Know Me ft. Stephanie Frizzell




Enjoy. Immensely. -

No comments:

Post a Comment