Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Healing My Body; part 1: Warts; second post

Welcome back, ya'll!
In two days, I will have been on this wart mission an entire week. That means, as I sit here typing, I have been on an all-natural, wart-removing mission for five days! (Missed my intro? Click here!) If you were following my experiment, I suppose you may be interested in results? Yeah?
Good! I got some!
WARNING, THIS MAY NOT BE PRETTY!


                   This appears to be the only "before" picture I had taken of one of my warts.
                      Believe it or not, as per the awkward angle, this is my pinky-finger.
                                                                       01/29/16

                           After doing the A.C.V. treatment for two days, this is what my skin
                                                      looked like under the band aid.
                                                          (Loose, dead, peeling skin.)
                                                                             01/31/16

                               Once I removed the dead skin, (which peeled off easily but totally
                              grossed me out-and freaked me out too, let's be honest!-), I saw a
                              huge change in the size of the wart, which is noticeably smaller.
                                                                           01/31/16

                              Still, I continued the treatment on my pinky and the following day
                              it looked like this! It killed 2 layers, ya'll! That is powerful stuff!
                              Not only was this killing off too much healthy skin, but I was totally
                              freaked out by then and stopped treatment for the next 48 hours.
                                                                           02/01/16

                                    But, 48 hours later, look how nice (and quick!) it healed!
                                                     And, guess what?!?!, NO WART!!!
                                                                               02/03/16

                               Here is my thumb. I fudged here and totally thought I had a
                               before shot, but I do not. This was taken today. Not only can
                                   you not see where the wart was, but it is healthy skin!
                                                                         02/03/16

                 And lastly...here is the only wart of mine which is turning black(ish). In my
                 first post, I mentioned how the information I was reading about using A.C.V.
                 to remove warts explained that they would turn black before they fell off. I
                 was expecting this of each one of my warts, but this is the only one looking
                               even slightly black. More red, and scab-like, to be honest.
                                                                     02/03/16

 So far I am impressed with these results. Like, really impressed. Not only has it been only five days (!), but it is an all-natural treatment and it did not cost an arm and a leg!
Once I have any real big changes, I will write again. Hopefully this will never include a post about a returning wart...we'll see!

(If you are waiting for my "go-ahead" with A.C.V. for wart removal- THIS IS IT! But remember, I am no doctor, nor do I pretend to be. You should always consult with your doctor before beginning new things.)
-

P.S. check out the price tag on these store-brand wart removers! #WTHeck!!




No comments:

Post a Comment