Friday, February 1, 2019

How to Reset your Space for 2019 ☀️Reset Your Life Challenge (Day1/4 Blog)

During this month of February we will be doing the mini life reset MuchelleB has outlined for us in her

How to Reset your Life for 2019 | Challenge ☀️


Beginning today I am going to dedicate four days on each of Muchelle's seven 
mini life reset challenges.  

Feb 1-4= Space Reset
Feb 5-8= Life Sorted
Feb 9-12= Dream Year
Feb 13-16= Goals and Resolutions
Feb 17-20= Personal Policies
Feb 21-24= Vision Board
Feb 25-28= Habits 

Make plans to join me, here on gomommyblogger.blogspot.com or over on Facebook! 
I would love to see some progress reports and feedback from you, so please don't be shy!

Day 1:

Here is Muchelle's video for today:




The breakdown:
 *declutter...pick 3 areas...take before and after photos for proof and bragging rights...DOES THIS BRING YOU JOY???...clean your space as you go...deep clean a little...pick a spot, don't try to do all.the.things...take notes as you go...what can be helpful to have? ...what things are annoying you about your space? what little things can be fixed? (don't do them yet, just take notes!)

My Areas:
bedroom...books...health and beauty surplus...

My goal for today was my bedroom. It was a mess. Does anyone else have accumulation up in there? Everything ends up in the bedroom! 


You can see, with little room clutter gathers quickly

And under this bed- Oh my!!!!

Baskets, bins, bags, hampers. Shelves, hangers, storage. 
It is overflowing with life...messy life. 

The vanity gets it bad. Clutter, clutter.

After a good two hours of work, I was able to clean and organize my bedroom. 
In the process, I returned items to the bathroom, the kid's bedrooms, the basement. The play room, the kitchen, the laundry room. 
I filled a small garbage bag, a small bag for recycling, and cleared a lot of boxes out from under my bed which were well past their welcome. 

Ya'll I have a question for you: 
What do you do with clothing you plan on wearing again before washing??
(I hope I'm not the only one.) If I am going to wear those same sweats tomorrow because...well, just because, where do I put them in the in between? 
Share with me what clever ideas you've come up with. -Thanks

During the challenge, I listened to my dear friend Annie F. Downs on the Unedited with Cameron Strang podcast. As per Muchelle's list, here goes: 

We've got some bedroom items to hang up- a large mirror, a dry-erase board.  A giant air conditioner to put away. And some decisions on curtains (to keep or not to keep). 




It doesn't seem impressive- this is not an aware-winning post or anything, but it's progress. 
I hope you have made some progress today as well.

REVIEW:
Declutter
Deep Clean
Take Notes

  




No comments:

Post a Comment