Monday, February 1, 2021

Um...Christian Radio is CRUSHING IT Right Now (Are you hearing this?)

Friends, I'll get right to this one. 

Even as I type I realize that I (gulp) waited a smidge too long to share. 

Back up. 

One month ago. About one month ago -exactly- my sons and I began listening to Christian radio before bed, temporarily trading in the entirety of "You Make Me Brave", one of our favorite CDs and traditional bedtime listening pleasure. 

So, radio. 

The short of it is this- Christian radio is slaying right now....and you and I both need this short list to remind us or introduce us before everything changes and...I. Cannot. Even. 

All of these are good -no, great. Like, I don't want to fall asleep and miss anything, great. Like, Zeplin and I stay up after his brothers have fallen asleep (shh, don't tell), and we YouTube-stalk these artists and these songs until we know the lyrics and videos forward and backward and seven ways to Sunday. 

OK, that's a lot of hype. 

Here is a lot of goodness. 

(You're welcome.) 

Symphony - Switch ft. Dillon Chase

We the Kingdom- Holy Water



Zach Williams, Dolly Parton - There Was Jesus

Tauren Wells - Famous For (I Believe) / Do It Again (Live) 

NEEDTOBREATHE - Who Am I

CAIN - Rise Up (Lazarus) 

Andrew Ripp - Jericho

Tasha Layton -Into The Sea (It's Gonna Be Ok) 

Matthew West - Truth Be Told

Josh Wilson - Revolutionary

The Father's House (Live) - Cory Asbury

What am I missing? Which are your favs? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment