Friday, March 12, 2021

Vegan Tennis Interviews (Channels, Misprints, and a Sudden Fascination with European Vernacular)

 To say that there is progress is to say too little....

Welcome back, friends! So much has been going on and it's time to share. 

We have a countdown of T-a month until baby-boy Thatcher turns six...

My baby. 

Six. 

This makes me feel like craffing...and here is that definition. You're welcome. 

But he's excited, of course. And so, ladies and gentlemen, with a brave face I state that, the show must go on. We shall celebrate to the nines and ring in the day with festive cheer. Fa-la-la-la-la


www.bing.com/images

---

Yesterday Big Strong Man took me on a date. This is, oh-la-la and impressionnant. Although I am not sure why this all seems so French to me, he decided days ago that we would play tennis together on his day off. And so we did. In the rain. 

 
*image sources below

Yep, it rained and it poured. Thunder cracked in the distance. And we laughed as we stroked and smashed the brand new and now soaking wet Penns. Big Strong Man slaughtered me and that was alright. We had a jolly good time. French? English? Let's just call this European babble.

After changing into dry clothing, throwing my hair up, and spritzing on some Light Blue, we were off to part deux: lunch. Soup felt right for a rainy day and it led us to a local place: the Owlery...which happens to be a vegan joint

BSM ordered vegan grilled cheese and their Impossible Chili, and I quickly changed my mind from soup to nachos when I saw gluten-free, vegan nachos with...wait for it...cashew queso and lime sauce! YUM!!

Everything we had was delish. BSM said it was the best grilled cheese he ever ate but he wasn't a big fan of the chili. No fear, I loved it! (It had a sweetness to it. Maybe nutmeg? Cinnamon?)

---

AJ released his book, Alliance, into the world and has been knocking out interviews and podcasts. Who's AJ, you ask? Tsk-tsk, here, click on this. In light of his written interview, I thought it would be rather enjoyable to do a rapid-fire-random question-live interview with him to promote the post and his book. It was such fun! That inspired me to do another, and, in case you missed it, click here to read Krissy's interview about sobriety, running, and the hope she has in Jesus! In light of the writing, I discovered that I love the interviewing process as well and...well, now there's that! (At the writing of this post, I have yet to release my YouTube channel...spoiler, it's coming!)

---

And this brings us to today. 

Today I prioritized sitting and writing. Currently, I am reading A Story of God and All of Us and really enjoying it. Think, the Bible in novel form. Lucky for us, I can report that I found a MISPRINT and it has made me giddy with joy! 

Page 114

All the best my friends,

Too-loo-loo and tra-la-la, 

until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment