Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Then This Happened!!

I may have shared on here that I joined the Rachel Hollis #GirlStopApologizing book launch. I thought I missed the cut-off and was so, very, downtrodden.
Then there was a revival- a second chance and I JUMPED ALL OVER THAT!!

 


The book arrived today, making me question my next book to start because, #Rachelgetspriority and I am still a #fangirl

In a recent blog post I had mentioned writing my TRUE feelings on Girl, Wash Your Face, and I still plan on it. I loved it (wrote a positive Amazon review, joined the launch team, and drank all Rachel's kool aid), and then I hosted a mom's group where we read it together. I have since changed my position because, you know, real life realities like shaking my head in agreement with other moms who weren't so over-the-moon for it. And the truth is, the shine has faded just a little.

I will give an honest review. I am hoping for MIND BLOWING (no pressure, Rach). 



So, having little to do with all I just wrote...what order would you read the following? 
I am currently in the throes of "Dance, Stand, Run".







No comments:

Post a Comment