Sunday, February 24, 2019

Create Your 2019 Vision Board, Reset #6 Day 2/4




How to Create your 2019 Vision Board ☀️

Reset Your Life Challenge

(compiled by Muchelle B.)

Two days ago we wrote out a plan for our 2019 VISIONS. Muchelle gave us great enthusiasm and offered us some suggestions from across the world (she's in Australlia, I'm in the USoA).   


I loved/didn't love her idea of making a vision board for myself, so I adjusted the concept and decided to work on three areas of a similar mindset:

The first: Some pictures of dreams for inside my bullet journal. Lovely reminders to stay focused, set goals, and live my own life. 

The second: Reminders in prominent. intentional locations throughout my house. My kitchen, dining room, and bedroom. 

The third: Begin to help my sons understand the initial challenge of a vision board, and help them make their own. 

You can see the full post by clicking here

So it has taken me a few days to get this post out, because, you know, life. 
The following are the pictures I plan to print off and place throughout my current bullet journal.  

*****

Where writing looks like 300+ blog posts for 2019 and maybe returning to my memoir.  Naturally this means more than just the creation of another post: Prospects, ideas, partnerships, challenges, etc. Another honest goal, bring in some revenue. There needs to be a game plan. Here is a great resource I will be looking into: 
Image result for blogging
Source


Where PUBLIC SPEAKING looks like purchasing a Go-Pro and beginning my trajectory of posting outside my comfort zone. This sets a foundation, because: 
We can do hard things
(*So wrote Glennon Melton-Doyle in her book, Carry-On Warrior.) I think of this often and I believe it.  Also, asking to speak at some of the organizations to which I belong...? (MOPS, school, etc.) Scary stuff. 

Image result for public speaking
Source



Where working out looks less like, "Oh, what to do? What to do...?" but more like having a plan. Couch to 5k. Joining a gym. Running in my first 5k! And this lady? How great is she? She is excited! I can see it! This photo inspires me. Sweat and a heck-yeah-attitude!

Image result for running a 5k
Source

Where "learn how to play guitar" means I actually finish a song. A song. A SINGLE song. Wonderwall- that's my jam. My goal. My vision.  And this picture? How cute is she? Plus, if I am going to post my "vision" for this, why the heck not be on a beach looking all cute with my big hat and sunnies?

Image result for playing guitar
Source

Where, cultivating a more loving, INTENTIONAL relationship with Big Strong Man means we go on dates, chose to forgive, and look at cute photos of us to spark the enthusiasm. It also means getting some dates on the calendar, continuing marriage counseling, and having the same goals to work toward together.


Alright, this about sums up what is going on in my bullet journal vision and goals page.
How about you?
What are some of your goals AND how are you setting yourself up for success?





No comments:

Post a Comment